Monday 22 July 2013

Stuff In My Yogurt



A new series commences: Stuff In My Yogurt.

It's pretty much all about the kinds of delicious "stuff" I add to my greek yogurt. You probably could have figured that out without me telling you...

It is no secret that I am a huge fan of Greek Yogurt! My favourite is simply plain, 0% greek yogurt. Even though it is 0%, I still think it's so creamy and thick and everything I dream about! And when it is plain, then we can get all creative and add whatever the heck we want! And whatever the heck we have kickin' in the fridge!

I was recently inspired by this post about yogurt toppings. The photos are FANTASTIC, and were styled and shot by one of my favourite bloggers: Top With Cinnamon.

The picture above was taken from those ideas: blueberries + lemon juice + granulated sugar (mash it!) then topped with more fresh blueberries and lemon zest.


This here above us would be greek yogurt + bananas + cinnamon + crushed peanuts. (and an apricot-jammed muffin and some almond milk)


Breakfast time is indeed the best time.

Rock on, greek yogurt...
Rock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment