Sunday 16 September 2012

It's Autumn and I'm Diggin' It


A week of Instagrams:
September 10-16, 2012
MONDAY
Okay so this was actually snapped on Sunday night... but it was really late! So I am totally counting it as Monday. My blog, my rules, yo. My aunt and I made Salted Caramel S'mores: Homemade Graham Wafer Cookies spread with Lindt Dark Chocolate Sea Salt bar, topped with homemade Salted Caramel Marshmallows...
WOAH. That was a good idea.
TUESDAY
IT'S OFFICIALLY AUTUMN! Because I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the Season. MAN I am smitten.
WEDNESDAY
Just an average note taking day at ACAD, with doodles of breakfast foods and free popcorn. School need not be boring.
THURSDAY
Another example of school not being boring, and a glimpse of my first Fibre project!! I'm pretty excited.
FRIDAY
What happened in my kitchen on Friday night. I am feeling the Fall, guys. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread and Apple Chips. Both recipes originally found from A Beautiful Mess, best blog out there!

SATURDAY
Breakfast:
Hazelnut Coffee,
Pear with greek yogurt and granola,
Half a toasted english muffin with the Pumpkin Spread I made the night before.
Awesome.
Also, my mug has a sweater. I know, right?


SUNDAY
A painting extravaganza night... for a project due tomorrow morning! I think it's done...?

Hope you are loving this time of year as much as I am!
<3 Lari

No comments:

Post a Comment