Thursday 2 August 2012

Today is Good.

Okay, if that picture does not tell you how good my day was, then I don't know what will.
  • Went for a run. Always the start of something good.
  • Met up with a friend I haven't seen in a long time for brunch at "A Ladybug and Cafe". HOLY COW I loved it there, and am SO going again and again and again. (I had a delicious crepe with strawberries, bananas and Callebeaut Chocolate)
  • Created a Facebook page for Lari's Sweet Shoppe (!) This catering business is finally getting started and I couldn't be more excited.
  • Started my YEAR CRAFT CHALLENGE! More details to come later, but it feels so good to be doing something creative again.
  • Spent the rest of the day in the kitchen, which is one of my favourite places to spend my free time, of course.(Recipes to come soon!)
  • Had our neighbours over for a farewell dessert, before they move away.
  • Served a gorgeously divine dessert thanks to Anna Olson's Bake Off recipe. Seriously, check it out.
  • EVEN got to have Bailey's + Coffee, thanks to a hostess gift from our neighbours.
Today was just perfect.

How about you?
<3 Lari

No comments:

Post a Comment